Ken Howell is a senior consultant with over 20 years of consulting experience and 25 years in IT. He has experience in multiple industries such as professional services, healthcare, insurance, government, telecom and agriculture. He brings a deep history in the delivery of projects from the creation of strategy to implementation through to the organizational change management activities required for successful long term customer acceptance. He currently maintains responsibilities for activities in both the Manitoba and Saskatchewan offices of the paradigm Consulting Group.
- Member of the Senior Management Team responsible for the management of business operations via onsite activities in Regina and Winnipeg.
- Key leadership team member for the growth of Manitoba office revenue
- Redeveloped proposal response process by reviewing historical data to develop an approach to respond effectively and efficiently resulting in an increase in success rate and revenue increase
- Led the implementation of new corporate internet presence via a consolidation of 2 branch sites, bringing in multiple social media channels and creating\leveraging Paradigm intellectual property.
- Key advisor and facilitator to the President \ CEO for corporate business planning:
- Managed the creation of a 5 year Long Range Plan (and subsequent update).
- Led the annual business planning process in Winnipeg for 13 years and corporately for 10 years.
- Implemented management tools and processes to monitor and track performance against plan.
- Member of team that planned and took company through an acquisition.
- Responsible for overall recruitment activities.
- Led the redevelopment of leadership roles and responsibilities including the creation of key performance indicators.
- Implemented a redesign of the recruitment program via the introduction of new recruiting avenues and management tools resulting in an increase in resource procurement and reduction in recruitment fees.
- Executive Sponsor of corporate teams:
- People Effectiveness Team focusing on staff retention activities.
- Best Practice Team focusing on continuing professional development.
Originally raised in Regina, Ken Howell is the lucky husband of Barbara Hientzsch and the proud father of two children; Christopher and Alexa. Ken grew up in Regina, completed his education at the University of Regina and met his wife Barbara Hientzsch while working at Crown Life Insurance. He is fortunate to be the father of two children (or so they keep telling him); Christopher and Alexa. Both kids are studying hard (or so they keep telling him) at university. He is a passionate sports fan with a deep love of the CFL including attending 21 Grey Cups. Since moving to Winnipeg, he has coached multiple kids sports teams from basketball, soccer and volleyball and developed a passion for word working.